Tips to promote QR code scans
- Provide a call to action near the code.
- Be mysterious, but useful: consider “teasing” code content, but not fully describing.
- Go beyond the basics, consider using your color scheme/logo/font/theme in the design of the code. If you are basic, use design options (color/shape/photo) to draw the eye to the code.
- Test to be sure your completed size works – don’t get too small or overly large.
- Remember content will be viewed on mobile device. Example of making desirable content work in this format might be: Instead of bringing up a full size map, email the link to the full size map, so the user can view on larger computer monitor. Likewise, remember generally slower connection speeds when deciding how much compression or segmentation of material to incorporate.
This section is drawn from