MS Word photo/graphic insertion instructions (may vary according to version):
- Place cursor in the area you wish your picture to be
- click the “Insert” pull down menu
- hover over “picture” and slide right/down until you can click “from file”
- browse in “picture” dialog box until you have selected the correct file then click “Insert” button.
- Format to fit your manuscript page –
- right click photo
- from the shortcut menu click “format picture”
- click the tab marked “layout”
- click the wrapping style you wish – text is represented as lines and your picture is the dog.
- click the OK button at the bottom
- Repeat as necessary